At Susan La Reau Events, we provide wedding and event planning services in Boston, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, New England, and the surrounding areas! We also offer destination weddings and events services in Costa Rica in some of the US winter months. Yes, I know! We are lucky!
Your wedding should be as unique as you are, and as such, I offer you the opportunity to customize your planning experience based on your needs.
Offerings include Planning, Design, and Wedding Day Management. If you need a little more help in certain areas, additional services can be bundled together to provide just the right amount of assistance for your planning needs.
Let’s get to know each other! We start the planning process with a phone or video call where you tell us all about the wedding plans you’ve made so far, and where your pain points are in the planning process. From there, we let you know a little bit about how we can help and the ways in which we can make the process more enjoyable for you and your fiancé.
MAKE IT OFFICIAL
We take only a limited number of events each year to ensure the highest level of service for all of our couples. If we decide to move forward, SLE will draft up a proposal complete with an outline of the services you’ve selected, payment schedule, and an agreement. As soon as we receive your retainer and signed the agreement, we begin planning and designing your event right away.
We'll send you all of our welcome info and get you up and running on Aisle Planner right away so that you can get acquainted with our planning portal before we dive in! Aisle Planner is an online tool you will have access 24/7 where we will have all the details of your big day, from your budget, to the look, vendor orders, timeline, contact list, checklists and more!
With Susan La Reau Events, you choose only the services you want, offering you a customized experience with just the right amount of support for your unique needs. If you feel any of our packages fully meet your needs, feel free to let us know. We will be happy to customize our services!
Full Planning Package (Planning, Design and Event Management)
If you want a theme, and color coordinated everything, plus a full budget and logistic management this is your package!
Our first goal is to establish where this celebration is going to take place! We will help you find your ideal beautiful location (venue or private estate) based on your guest count, personal style, and budget.
Your vendors are the fairy dust that truly makes your day amazing. From photographers to florists, hair, and makeup to entertainment, we match you with vendors that you will love and trust. We offer you tailored suggestions in each category and set up virtual or in-person meetings in order to make sure you truly click with the people you choose.
We will review and negotiate your contracts to ensure that your best interests are being protected.
Some of the things that you can expect with the Full Planning Package:
- Save the date design
- Invitation design
- Coordinating stationery pieces (programs, menu, escort cards, bar menu, table numbers)
- Rentals (glassware, flatware, chairs, linens, napkins, tables, lounge furniture, etc)
- Lighting, tent, and staging
- Dance floor
- Wedding party outfits and look
- Wedding party gifts
- Welcome gifts
- Guest favors sourcing and packaging
Event Management Package
Formerly known as “Day Of” or “Month Of” coordination, this phase of the planning process formally begins one month prior your wedding day; however, you have access to SLE and our event management platform from the moment you sign your contract. These tools give you access to our preferred vendor guide, planning checklist, and email access to your lead planner. This service includes finalizing the logistics and timeline, making sure no details have been missed and managing the run-of-show on your wedding day so that you, your family, and guests can relax and enjoy their day.
You handle getting pretty and relaxing, and we handle everything else!
Event management is a lifesaver! It includes weekly or bi-weekly detail calls throughout those last few weeks to update your planner about all of your wedding details--and so that we can ensure that you haven't missed any key steps in the planning process. During this phase, we will create all floor plans, room layouts, and vendor specific timelines. We also make sure that all of the final details for the day are accounted for with you, but also with every single one of your vendors. On the day-of, we are there to oversee each vendor, ensure that all details are properly executed, and to ensure that everyone's questions are answered so you are never bothered. We deal with any challenges that may arise, keep everyone on schedule, and make sure that your event exceeds your expectations.
Some of the things that you can expect with the Event Management Package:
- Access to your event tools on Aisle Planner: Why do we love Aisle Planner so much? It is our master wedding planning hub. All of your planning information is now in one place instead of multiple websites, folders, and programs. AP sends you reminders for tasks that need to be done, for payments that are due, organizes everything from vendor contracts to contact info, and allows you to monitor your overall budget all with a couple of clicks.
- Support Throughout the Process: You've got this, but just in case, we are there if you need a little help.
- We will advise you as needed throughout the planning: process, just to make sure you’re on the right track. As soon as your vendors are booked, we review all of your contracts and troubleshoot any issues. We like to be informed of the details as you make decisions so that we can help you avoid any planning pitfalls and provide recommendations to help you make the most of your planning process.
- The Big day: starting with the rehearsal the day before, pre-setup, and the actual management of the day of, we will supervise that every vendor shows up on time, ensure they deliver the right service, make sure every single beautiful detail you planned is set perfectly, we will manage the minute by minute agenda until the last guests have departed.
- We will make sure to collect all your personal items and pack them for you, all breakdown is supervised and done as planned.
- RSVP Management
- Favor Sourcing and Assembly
- Welcome Bag Sourcing and Assembly
- Welcome Dinner, Rehearsal Dinner or Brunch Event Management
- Welcome Dinner, Rehearsal Dinner or Brunch Planning & Event Management
- Welcome Dinner, Rehearsal Dinner or Brunch Design
Need help deciding what services are right for you? We are happy to talk it through with you and give you personalized suggestions based on your needs. In our experience, most people choose event management and add planning, or planning and design depending on the amount of support they'd like throughout the process. The most popular package is our Planning, Design, and Event Management package.
Because we want to make sure we give our best to every client, we only take a limited number of events and weddings a year. Our purpose is to give you all our time, love and dedication to make the process enjoyable and easier for you!
Our planning fees are quoted separately from the actual wedding costs. Most of our clients budget $500 and up per person based on a 100 people wedding. Our planning service fee depends on the number of people, location and type of service you may need. Please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation and to receive our planning guide brochure with pricing.
We will be “wedding best friends” for months during the planning, therefore, we must like each other! Let’s chat first to get to know each other and hear all about your wedding plans!
KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THE LATEST UPDATES
SEARCH THE SITE:
Susan La Reau Events is a destination Weddings and Events planning company that services Boston, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, New England and Costa Rica! With ten years of experience planning beautiful Celebrations!